Google+ Proffesional SEO Freelancer Services In Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India: New Wardrobe for a Job Interview

Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Wardrobe for a Job Interview

Hello, I was browsing the internet the other day looking for some new outfits for a coming job interview. I already have a nice charcoal gray suit and some classic white as well as light blue dress shirts. The suit and shirts still fit very well and look quite professional. What I am missing however are some new leather dress shoes and some new neckties.

I am still looking for some nice oxford shoes at a reasonable price. So if anyone has any suggestions then please leave a comment on where to find them. As far as neckties are concerned I did find a great source. For the upcoming job interview I want to pick some type of blue ties, maybe with classic stripes. I want a design that is elegant and professional. What I want to avoid is something too trendy or flashy. The website also had some really good information on dress codes including the right Interview Attire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment